Monday, July 8, 2013

How to cancel microsoft exchange online plan 2 subscription

I recently purchased Microsoft Exchange Online and selected Plan 2.  A few days into the service, I realized the service was not longer required for my purposes.  I could not figure out how to cancel the subscription within the Exchange Online Account (or Office 365).  It was apparent others were having this problem as well.

Eventually I found a telephone number for Microsoft Online Services Support where the microsoft exchange online plan 2 subscription can be cancelled.

The phone number is: 877-913-2707 (option 3).

All the best!

Cody Hayes
602-373-8485

PS - nothing against the service; just had difficulty cancelling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for leaving this information on your website. It save me a lot of trouble.

Cheers